Sunday, December 29, 2013

IRREPLACEABLE


When you have no idea how to make a good presentation
it's day minus one to the judging day (OYEA)
I feel so slow and never get scared about how this gonna be
I am not okay anymore but I am reducing my activity in social media
 I know there are some stalker behind there who still looking on my page :p
Am I over confident? I don't think so
cause I just want to say what I want to share
not to say what people think about me
there's still people who underestimate me as a collegian or as an absurd woman
people judges me and I am bit thinking for what they thinking about me
I am fragile and a bit sensitive for several things
maybe I can't make people happy around me
but yesterday I was happy (literally) 
because of someone and I don't wanna tell you who it is (LALALALA)
I was playing with new buddy and I didn't know what should I do to speak with him/her
 forget the duty as a student and I was playing "pancingan pentol yang ditaroh di atas botol" in sekaten, alun-alun utara keraton kasunanan
this games is so (what the fuck why people make this games)
because is such an impossible to win this games
just pay 5000 rupiah, you can play 5 around and you will never win (i believe this)
if you win this game, you will get handphone or tablet 
but, like I said before. YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS GAMES
unless you are a mentalist or someone who have a super power to adjust your patience and concentrate
forget this games and back to the topic
I AM BLESSED
cause I just know you for few days and I think this people need a vacation (like me)
#TEAMBUTUHPIKNIK #TEAMHURAHURA #TEAMPANTAI
anyway thanks for make me feel like a truly woman :D HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
If I know you earlier before this time happens, maybe I willl know you more and will spend more time with a good people around you
suddenly I was thinking, why God give me a good people in the end of my time, which is this is my last year as a student in Surakarta
I feel like wanna chop my body in two parts =_=
I wanna live in this place more and don't wanna back to my hometown for long time
 I am lost and I find my real life in this place
because of it, someday I wanna build some house here (AMIN)
 WOY WHAT THE HELL I AM WRITING ABOUT
*bakarmenyan*
-TAMAT-

No comments:

Post a Comment

orang ngebacot