Monday, December 16, 2013

AIDEA

Yesterday, in the middle of the night when rain drops around the day and I feel so full cause I did eat more meals. A cup of Soto Lamongan that beautifully landed in my mouth, I did enjoy that food when I was in car free day area near slamet riyadi street. After enjoyed the meal, I choose to refreshing my face (or my mind literally) in aira skin care. I did facial and sleep when my face still worked by the beautician. (WTF pardon my grammar). I did enjoying my facial massaged and I was about overslept cause after a long way walking when did CFD, I feel so tired. 

Thank you for you who still read this, cause I don’t know if my friends read this, maybe the don’t understand what I’m talking about. So, I want to write anything what I want. Maybe this is my random post in the freakin situation. I  may not be the best but I know I have done my best in this beautiful life. Thanks God, now I may be more calm even I’m not smart enough to hide my feeling. I should take a right way and focus until I reach my goal. From now (or couple of weeks), I’m not a collegian anymore and I hope I can work and participate as a worker in media journalist or public/private company. This is not my end goal but this is my first step to reach the goal. The key is, I still can enjoy the work with a hard temptation and hard situation. But I know how to solve the problem in my work and I’m doing it right with pleasure and happiness in my own way. 

I should find the right place to allocate my passion and my goal. You know everybody wants to travel abroad. And I wish I can travel lot but not only a common vacation, but I think it such a honour if I have a chance to work as a travel writer. Two things that may can be my way to enjoy  this life, to write more words and to travel lo to another side of Indonesia and another country. I hope this can be happen someday and I feel so happy cause finally I know what I want and I know my passion in this late situation :P thank you and I know this should be hard to get what I want.

When everybody already visit another country, I just travelling my hands around the keyboard and browsing anything to learn everything. I’m not that lucky or I don’t push myself to the limit so I have not visiting another country in this entire life. The far far away place that I have visited is Surabaya =_= while my friends already touch their feet in the Eropa, Amerika, or unknown island. I’m not feel ashamed but I just thinking about my health (read: kesehatanmu lho *skip*). Read about my page in this blog, in the end of words I wrote that I want to travel abroad in Europe in 2014. Bro, next month is 2014 already and I can’t just sitting in front of my laptop. I should wake up and realize my wish, even this is so hard cause I haven’t work already. Crying your life is not the way to end this game, I should take a plan and do my task if I still want to realize my dreams. This post may contain a broken English but I just write what I know, and still hard to find the right words to translate bahasa to English. I think I should read more English literature to find another vocab, so I’m not feeling nervous when I write my opinion in English. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

orang ngebacot