Sunday, March 30, 2014

SUCH A POET


Meanwhile, in the moment of good time
a sheet full of handwriting is priceless
cause in the digital era, write in qwerty area is much easier
I used to write in a full of sheet
and you will find my handwriting in a several book
a book of truth
and its not easy to read it again after you lost your memory
for a benefit cause, you should write again on your book
cause writing with your hand is a real taste of writing
blogging is a modern way to help our ability of writing
everybody can write in digital media 
but not everybody can write their life use their handwriting in a book
that's why I choose to become a writer of my life
a history just begin when I draw my pen in clear sheet
I am ready to make a history
and with my handwriting, I can read my lifetime history from the start till the end
from now and until whenever, I choose to start my story with you
a guy who steal my heart and promise to make my life better
and I choose you, to be a lifetime partner
we write together all the things that happened
and we will read it when we are ready 
any question ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

orang ngebacot