Sunday, June 22, 2014

GODOT

Since my friend Rizki Tri S always post about this quotes, I always remember this sentence and lately I do googling this quotes and what do you expect ? I think this is a song lyric, but no. This is a quotes from Samuel Beckett, i don't know how he is, but I think he is such a good novelist (maybe), further more I will know him with googling on wikipedia but I am too lazy to read. Now, i am in a super down condition with people around me. I could go to somewhere in east but whats happening now makes me sick and makes me wanna cry in the silence of nowhere. Am i useless for some of people ? If it's true, maybe a sin of being born like Sam's quote is right.

Please i need a trash of my mind, i wanna tell all of my blue feelings now and nobody can hear me. I took a worst plan with my best estimation about school holiday but unfortunately, another plan is waiting and cannot be replace with anything. I'm such a desperate woman who don't know how am i supposed to be, even i should go with this gambling thing or i can choose to spend my time with people who needs me (in a short time). From this moment, i can explain that this is not about the distance, even long distance relationship can do better but the important thing is the TIME. Because time is priceless, you can not buy a minute. All you can do is waiting for miracle and spend your quality time with your best partner. I don't know how to share my feeling, everybody seems like busy with their thing. From now, I will not go to see a goddamn thing which is it's make me like a clown.    

  "The only sin is the sin of being born"

"Yes, in my life, since we must call it so, there were three things, the inability to speak, the inability to be silent, and solitude, that’s what I’ve had to make the best of"

"Here's my life, why not, it is one, if you like, if you must, I don't say no, this evening. There has to be one, it seems, once there is speech, no need of a story, a story is not compulsory, just a life, that's the mistake I made, one of the mistakes, to have wanted a story for myself, whereas life alone is enough."


wait....


what ???


LIFE ALONE IS ENOUGH


yes. It's better alone than standing in a crowded place 

 we are all born mad. So let's make some MADDEST feeling.
-FIN-



Ps : I wanna kill you, the one who always come to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

orang ngebacot